Employment at Van Natta's Plumbing
Come to work for the Premier #1 Plumber in the northwoods that has been in business for 40 years! We are seeking a plumber that is energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated and will give 100% to his job. Work mostly residential and some light commercial maintenance, new construction and remodeling. The individual must demonstrate strong problem solving skills and have the ability to multi-task, effectively communicate with our customers and office personnel, and the ability to professionally represent our company.
Plumber Job Duties:
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Collaborates with contractors, with installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyzes problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Benefits include vacation, paid holidays and health insurance.
Work Monday-Friday with no evening or weekend hours.
Listen to Employment Advertisement